Convention Month!

5:20 PM Emily Reginalds 0 Comments


Apologies for the inactivity! Last weekend I attended Oz Comic Con in Melbourne and this weekend I'm going to Supanova in Sydney, so everything has been a little hectic!
I don't have any new tutorials or projects in progress, but I do have a lot of amazing photos from the convention. Click the photos for sources and don't forget to like my facebook page! I'll be posting more convention photos there.

I can't wait for Supanova this weekend! I love Melbourne conventions - I love seeing all my friends and their amazing costumes. But going to an interstate con will be so exciting and different. New artists, new cosplayers, new photographers, new inspiration! I'll be Rey on Saturday and Scully on Sunday. Hopefully I'll finally meet some Finn and Poe cosplayers!

0 comments: