Boots, Rain, Embroidery, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

2:26 PM Emily Reginalds 0 Comments

The weather so far this week has been utterly miserable, so I've spent most of it inside. Today it's been raining on and off, so I've been snuggled up in some lazy clothes while working on two of my projects!



I should really be starting on the tunic and the pants for my Leia costume first, but I haven't found the right patterns yet. And, with only about a month left to finish the costume, I decided to start the embroidery on the cloak first so that I can work on it continuously on top of all my other projects.



I'm also trying to get my Rey boots done asap so I can continue working on the other pieces for the costume! I've learnt so much while working on this costume. It looks so deceptively simple, but a lot of work is going into each piece.




I spent most of last of night working on this blog and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang videos on Youtube. Now and then a musical grabs my attention and I consume everything I can find of it. Chitty is such an adorable show. I don't follow many like it, it's so refreshingly optimistic.

0 comments: